Friday, January 21, 2011

Reflective

I used to love looking in puddles on rainy days, seeing myself in the reflection, or walking down the busy streets of San Francisco, glancing at the store windows, and seeing the other pedestrians stare back from the glass.  So when I learned of this project I knew I was going to choose reflective as my adjective.

***

This photo captures the relfectiveness of a rainy day.  The wet stones portray another picture copying the real thing.  I like how some of it is a bit shaky and hard to see.  This makes the pictures look like it was not too poised.

This picture was taken inside with little light.  The table is glass so it reflects the lamp and window above.

This last picture outlines the word reflective, because whenever anybody thinks of the word, water comes to mind.  I like how the composition cuts off the rest of the pool, giving off and air of modern lines and corners.  The reflection of the house makes clear that the picture is of a pool, with the
ripples from the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment